Thursday 25 February 2016

Natural Sore Throat Remedy

The world around us is filled with remedies to help us be at our optimal health.  Before I began working in my current place, I shared an office duty role with a group of ladies, some of whom were breast cancer conquerers through natural means. As we worked away, there were talks about life in general and ways to improve by what we eat and exercise.  Juices were subject of discussion again and again, apart from yoga of course.  It really brought to light the power and role of nature in healing. 

The particular juice I'm sharing at this time is one for sore throats.  

Ingredients:
2 large carrots
a 3-4cm piece of ginger
1 lemon (peeled)
1 lime (peeled)

Then it's just a case of washing your carrots thoroughly and peeling if they're not organic.  Washing the ginger. Peeling the lemon and lime and then juicing them all.  One word of warning though!  It does have a little bite and you only need to take little sips at a time. Taste a little, and if you need to you can add an extra carrot for sweetener. You could add a little pineapple, but I have omitted it for me as I know it can cause mouth ulcers.  

Like any food we eat, or exercise we do, we need to be in tune with our bodies and what works for us. 

 Shaz :)

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment